Celebrations without dessert is almost impossible. And when kids are involved, I like to make their days special by using their favorite ingredients. This time it is cookies and cream ice-cream. This recipe is really quick and requires very less ingredients.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Kitchen instrument: blender
Difficulty level: 2/10
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 1.5 litre of unsweetened cream
- chocolate powder
- 2 packets of Oreo (approximately 25 cookies)
- 3 tsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp chocolate flavour
1. In a large bowl, mix half of the cream and I can of condensed milk
2. Add chocolate powder and chocolate flavour and blend with high speed mixer for 3-5 minutes.
3. In a pan, make a layer of cookies and add the mixture.
4. Cookies will float on the top
5. Freeze for 4-6 hours.
6. Now in a pan mix rest of the cream and condensed milk and blend on high speed.
7. Add chocolate chips and pour it over the top layer. Freeze for couple hours.
8. Make another layer of cookies and freeze for 4 more hours.
9. Your ice-cream is ready to serve.
- You can make layers of Kit-Kat or cookies of your own choice. Even you can add fruits.