It is time to share one more summer cooler salad recipe. One more cold salad but little filling. Avocado and Mangoes are a good combination and when they are added to pasta with creamy dressing, they make great lunch.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Kitchen instrument: Stove
Difficulty level: 3/10
- 1.5 cup bow tie pasta or pasta of your choice
- 1 large ripe Avocado
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cheese shred
- 2 tsp corn flour
- salt per taste
- 2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 3 tsp sugar (optional)
- Parsley for garnish
1. Boil water and add salt and 1tsp oil.
2. Add pasta and cook well until soft.
3. Drain and let it cool down completely.
4. Cut Avocado into cubes.
5. Cut mangoes into cubes.
6. Mix Milk, corn flour and milk. Mix well to dissolve corn flour completely.
7. Boil the mixture for 8 minutes.
8. Add cheese shreds and turn off the heat.
9. Add Chilli flakes and your dressing is ready.
10. Let it cool completely.
11. Now in a big mixing bowl, add pasta, avocado and mangoes.
12. Add dressing and mix well.
13. Refrigerate for couple hours and serve it cold with using parsley to garnish.
- You can use fruits per your choice. Also you can add some cheese cubes as well as cherry tomatoes. Adding sugar to your dressing is optional. Instead of making dressing you can just use Ranch or store bough dressing of our choice.