So this monsoon, when I crave for Pizza, it will be mint corn pizza. Yes mint and corn. Great combination! Sweet and minty. And if you have some guilt free side, what else you need. I will have zucchini for side. Let’s get started.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Kitchen instrument: oven
Difficulty level: 3/10
- 1 cup corn in cream (canned)
- 1 cup baby corn (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 2-3 green chllies
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chilli sauce
- Pizza crust 3
- 1 large zucchini
- Cheese 2 cups
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Blend corn in cream, mint, chillies with pinch of salt.
2. Corn and mint pesto is ready.
3. Add sauce, ketchup and 1 tsp seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
4. Your red sauce is ready.
5. Now preheat oven to 370 degree F
6. Now take pizza crust and layer it with red sauce.
7. Spread second layer of pesto.
8. Cover with cheese.
9. Now add baby corn pieces.
10. Bake it until the crust is crisp and golden.
11. Now garnish with mint leaves and seasoning.
12. Now for side, cut zucchini in slices.
13. Top with red sauce and cheese.
14. Bake it for 8 -10 minutes.
15. Serve it with pizza slices.
- You can add jalapenos and olives as toppings. However, fusion doesn’t work well with this pizza.