Sprout Mix Breakfast Taco is very similar to Mexican Breakfast taco. It just has Indian touch to it along with mixture of high Protein, calcium and limited carb. This can used with leftover parathas and ready condiments. It is really quick and easy.
- 1 cup mix sprouted Beans. You can buy or sprout it at home.
- 2 parathas (tortillas) of your choice. I use spinach based not to miss any opportunity to sneak in vegetables.
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp chopped/grated ginger
- 1tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp ketchup or salsa
- In a pan bring 3 cups of water to boil.
- Add 1 tsp salt.
- Add Sprouted beans to the boiling water and let it boil for 2 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Now drain the beans in a bowl.
- In a pan, add 1/2 tsp of oil and add green chilly.
- Add cabbage shred and pinch of salt and stir for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Now add this in to the bean bowl.
- Add ketchup and mix it well.
- Now warm up the tortilla (I used Spinach tortilla) and put it in a foil.
- Now place the mixture in the middle of the tortilla.
- Add shredded onions on top.(Optional)
- Sprinkle generous amount of crumbled feta cheese and roll the tortilla
- Breakfast roll is ready to eat.
Feta cheese has lot of salt in it. Avoid using salt in the recipe if you are using Feta cheese. Instead of feta cheese, you can use shredded cheddar or shredded mozzarella as per your choice.