Breakfast seems incomplete without little muffins. Muffins can also be made in various other flavours like Banana Nut, Chocolate Chips, blueberries, lemon etc. Today we are sharing our recipe for Semolina (also called as Sooji or Rawa) Muffins.
- 2 cup semolina (sooji or rawa)
- 3 cup milk
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup banana cut into small square pieces
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- In a pan, add 1 tsp butter and add semolina to roast it.
- Keep on stirring it on heat continuously until it turns golden in colour. The aroma of semolina is the hint that semolina is now perfectly roasted.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Now add milk and sugar, and then mix it well.
- Let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Add baking powder and stir it well.
- The mixture will now look and feel like cake batter.
- Pour the batter into two bowls equally.
- Add bananas and nuts into one bowl, and add chocolate chips into other one.
- Grease the muffin tray and pour both batters into muffin cups one over other.
- Decorate with nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake until it turns golden in colour, which should normally take almost 20 minutes.
- Now serve it warm and enjoy muffins for breakfast.