Iced tea (or ice tea) is a form of cold tea. Though usually served in a glass with ice, it can also refer to a tea that has been chilled or cooled. It may or may not be sweetened. According to me it is one of the best summer drink. By adding fruits to ice tea let us make it more colorful and refreshing.
Preparation: 30 minutes
Kitchen equipment: None
- Fruits- Kiwi, pomegranate, pineapple, lemon and watermelon
- Tea bag
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
1. In a pan add 4-5 cups of water
2. Bring it to boil and turn off the heat.
3. Add sugar and lemon juice.
4. Put I tea bag and cover for 10 minutes.
5. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
6. Dice all the fruits small and in separate bowls add some tea liquid and fruits.
7. Make separate bowls for each fruit.
8. Now pour into ice tray and freeze it for 6-7 hours.
9. Put rest of the tea into refrigerator to cool.
10. When serving, fill the whole glass with fruit cubes and serve adding iced tea liquid.
You can serve the fruit cubes with soda or juice. Also, you can add fruits of your choice