Very quick recipe for using all the summer cooler ingredients. Mango pineapple and Coconut trusted and tested ingredients and excellent combination. Oh yes and I like to add chocolate flakes. You can serve with ice-cream of your choice or whipped cream.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Kitchen instrument: Blender
Difficulty level: 1/10
- 3 mangoes
- 1 canned pineapple
- 1/2 fresh coconut
- 4 to 5 cups of ice
- 2 to 3 tsp Sugar (optional)
- Grated chocolate
1. Peel, Pit and cut mangoes into small pieces.
2. Cut canned pineapples into small pieces.
3. Cut fresh coconut into small pieces.
4. Blend al the ingredient with ice in a blender.
5. Garnish with chocolate flakes and serve.
6. You can also serve it with chocolate ice-cream.
7. You can add pieces of mangoes and pineapple.