Now this one you can serve it hot or cold. It's really quick and colourful and of course taste like cheesy heaven.
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 cup maida
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 3 table spoon salt
- 3 table spoon oil
- 3 table spoon ghee or butter
- 500 gm cream cheese
- 1 each red, green and yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped pickled jalapeno
- 1/2 cup chopped black and green olives
- 3 finely chopped green chilli
- Mix flour, yogurt, oil and 1 spoon salt and knead a soft dough.
- Set aside for couple hours.
- Knead again.
- Make 8 to 10 round balls out of the dough.
- Place tawa on griddle.
- Roll 1/10 inch thick chapatti
- Place it on tawa and when bubbles appear turn around.
- Dribble some ghee or butter.
- Flip over and keep it until you see golden on both sides.
- Now take away from heat and repeat with rest of the balls.
- You now have your tortilla ready.
- Let it cool for an hour.
- Blend 1 red pepper, 1 green chilli in a blender and set it aside in a small bowl.
- Repeat the same with green and yellow pepper.
- You should have now 3 bowl of red, green and yellow puree
- Divide cream cheese into 3 parts.
- In three different mixing bowls mix each portion of puree and cream cheese.
- Whisk vigorously so that you have three coloured thick paste.
- Add equal portion of chopped olives and jalapenos to each paste and mix well.
Now place one tortilla in a plate. Spread green coloured paste evenly. Place another tortilla on the top of it and spread yellow coloured paste evenly. Now the last layer of tortilla spread red paste. Roll it carefully in a tight roll. Now cut into pieces. Serve cold or you can bake it for 2 minutes and serve hot cheesy gooey rolls.