Cheesy hot peppers are the best way to satisfy your little hunger. The crunch on outside and the melt inside makes you go wild.
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup maida
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Oil for frying
- 500 gm cream cheese (you can use Amul cheese spread any flavour instead)
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- Cut off the top of the peppers and remove seeds and ribs.
- Put a cut through peppers so that it's opened for stuffing.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Stuff cream cheese mixture into the peppers.
- Take milk and flour in a separate bowl.
- Dip the stuffed jalapenos first into the milk then into the flour,
- Make sure they are well coated with each.
- Allow the coated jalapenos to dry for about 10 minutes.Dip the jalapenos in milk again and roll them through the breadcrumbs.
- Allow them to dry, then repeat.
- Make sure the entire surface of the jalapeno is coated.
- Now head the oil in frying pan.
- Deep fry the jalapenos until golden brown. It may take 2-3 minutes
- Serve hot with ketchup
- You can freeze the coated peppers in a zip lock for later use.
Tips: instead of dipping in just milk, you can add some flour to the milk so that the consistency is thicker. You can dip into this mixture and then roll in into dray flour. Also when you let it dry between rounds, you can put it in freezer for 10 minutes so that outer layers dries out completely.