Combination of these three comfort food is deadly but delicious. As I always say, indulgence is acceptable once in a while. The patties made out of pasta and rawa is crispy and by adding some spice, it can create wonders on your taste buds. The recipe is my all-time favorite dinner to escape away from all the stress. It goes without saying that it can easily gain popularity with teenage audience.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Kitchen instrument: Nothing
Difficulty level: 5/10
- 1.5 cup raw pasta of your choice (elbow pasta used here)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup rawa
- 1/2 cup Maida (all-purpose flour)
- Salt per taste
- 2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp Chilli sauce
- 6 burger buns
- 6 slices of cheese of your choice (Pepper Jack works best)
- 2 large tomatoes in slice
- Pickled jalapenos
- Mayonnaise or your favourite sandwich spread.
- Pesto sauce (optional) (it is used for extra kick)
- 1/2 cup butter
1. Boil pasta until tender.
2. Drain and let them cool down.
3. In a pan add millk and flour and mix well.
4. Add chilli flakes, chilli sauce, and seasoning and mix well.
5. Heat the mixture for 5-7 minutes and add pasta and mix well.
6. Add Rawa and mix well.
7. Now heat a skillet and grease with oil.
8. Place a circular mould on the skillet and stuff it with pasta.
9. Press hard to form a shape.
10. Remove the mould after 1 minute and now grill it until golden brown from both sides.
11. Pasta patties is ready.
12. Now slice burger into two and butter the outer portion of the bun.
13. Grill the outer portion for a minute.
14. Now spread Pesto on one slice and mayonnaise on the other.
15. Add the patties.
16. Make a layer of cheese, tomato slice and jalapeno on one side.
17. Cover with another slice and your burger is ready to serve.
18. Serve the burger with ketchup and hot French fries.
- Make sure you drain pasta completely and do not leave any water. Since this would create difficulty in forming the patties.