When you salad is full of protein, fruits and vegetables, what more can you ask in hot summer days. Sprouted beans and falsa fruit will be key ingredient in making this salad. Please note that no dressing will be required since falsa will do the trick. It’s very quick and filling.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Kitchen instrument: Blender
Difficulty level: 2/10
- 300 gms sprouted beans
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 100 gms falsa fruit
- 4 -5 green chillies
- Salt per taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Italian seasoning
- 3 cucumbers
1. Boil water with some salt and add sprouted beans and boil for 3 minutes.
2. Drain and let it cool down.
3. Blend falsa in blender to make paste.
4. Cut all 3 bell pepper in small cubes.
5. Chop green chillies.
6. In a large mixing bowl, add boiled beans, bell pepper, green chillies and falsa paste.
7. Add salt and seasoning and mix well.
8. Cut cucumber from middle and scoop out the seeds.
9. Make it hollow and ready for filling.
10. Fill in the prepared salad and refrigerate it to serve it cold.
11. You can also serve the salad in a plate with home-made chips as garnish.
12. I serve the Salad cold so refrigerate it for 30-40 minutes and serve it with wheat tortilla chips.
- You can add as many as fruits as you want. Mongo goes very well. You can serve it cold or room temperature.