The salad recipe I will be sharing here will be using baby corn, peanuts and chickpeas as its main ingredients. Also, by adding some vegetables and fruits it will be a complete meal.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Kitchen instrument: None
Difficulty level: 2/10
- 1/2 cup chick peas dry
- 3/4 cup peanuts
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup baby corn (canned or fresh)
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1.5 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- Salt per taste
- 2 kiwi cut in desired shape
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut into cubes
1. Soak chick peas for 8-10 hours.
2. In a pressure cooker, cook chick peas, corn kernels and peanuts until tender.
3. If you are using fresh baby corn, cook them in boiling water until tender.
4. If you are using canned baby corn, you can just use them out of the can cut into desired shapes.
5. Now add boiled chickpeas, corn, aby corn, peanuts in a large salad bowl.
6. Add bellpepper and kiwi.
7. Add salt, seasoning, chilli paste, chilli flakes and squeeze lemon.
8. Toss and mix well.
9. Serve with sprinkling generous amount of parmesan.
You can add walnuts and fruit of your choice. Also cheese is completely optional.