Green Mung Beans are loaded with nutritional health benefits. By eating Green Mung Beans, you get loads of protein. It is low calorie food that is packed with vitamins and minerals and supports the latest Protein trends compiled by Global Food Forums. If that comes in your breakfast platter, you can’t have better morning.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Servings: 6 Muffins
Kitchen instrument: Oven
Difficulty level: 3/10
- 1 .5 cup Mung Bean flour
- 3/4 cup Mung Bean
- 4-5 green chillies cut small or pureed.
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp oil
1. In a large pan soak Mung bean for one hour.
2. Cook in boiling water until they split and become soft.
3. In a large pan, add 1.5 cups of water
4. Add, flour, cilantro, chilli paste, salt and oil.
5. Mix well and now add boiled Mung beans and again mix well.
6. The consistency should be like muffin batter. You can add water or flour per necessity.
7. Now add baking soda and mix well.
8. Place linings into muffin tray and preheat oven to 360 degree F.
9. Add the batter into the linings.
10. Bake for 15 minutes.
11. Serve them warm.
- Always do the knife test to find out if the muffins are baked. Poke the knife in centre and if the knife comes out clean, it’s done.