We all know that Kids get bored of eating same stuff over and over. The solution most of the time is changing presentation. So I thought of same and did something different with cheese corn chilly toast. Of course the ingredient remained same. Cheese, corn chillies and bread. This one is really quick and cool too. It also passes Appetizer and snack test for adults.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Kitchen instrument: Oven
Difficulty level: 1/10
- French loaf
- Cream cheese 2 cups
- 1/4 cup corn boiled
- 1 tsp green chillies chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup shred cheese
- Italian seasoning
1. In a large bowl add cream cheese, corn, chillies and bell pepper and mix well.
2. Cut thick slices of French loaf.
3. Place it in a tray side ways.
4. Scoop out the white crust and make it little hollow. Make sure you leave thick bottom.
5. Now fill the portion with cream cheese filling.
6. Sprinkle shred cheese and seasoning.
7. Heat the oven to 370 degree F.
8. Toast it for 5 to 8 minutes until cheese melts.
9. Serve with bruschetta topping.(mixture of cut tomatoes, seasoning, salt, chillies and cilantro)
- Bread can be of your choice and the topping too.