Aren’t we always trying to sneak in some veggies and fruit in kids’ meal? At the same time care about filling their little tummies. This recipe using ripe mangoes is my favorite idea to feed my little ones during hot summer days. Most of the time I use left-over Tortillas, Roti or Paratha for the recipe. You can also use Store brought bread of your choice. I turn it into a wrap sometimes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Servings: 3 -4
Kitchen instrument: Oven
Difficulty level: 2/10
- 2 large mangoes
- 1 small capsicum
- 1/4 cup of sliced olives
- 1 cup cheese shred
- Bread of your choice
- 1 tsp seasoning
- 1 tsp chilli flakes optional
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4-5 mint leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degree F.
2. Peel and cut mangoes into small pieces.
3. Cut Green Capsicum into small pieces.
4. Shred some mint leaves.
5. Mix all well in a mixing bowl.
6. Cut the leftover bread into desire pieces.
7. Butter them and place it in oven to toast for 5 minutes.
8. Take them out and put the mixed vegetables.
9. Layer with olive slices ad cheese.
10. Bake for another 5 minutes and serve it hot.
11. Alternatively, spared ketchup on the leftover bread (tortilla), put the mixture on the bread along with olives and cheese. Roll it and cover it in a foil. Place it in over for 5 minutes and serve hot.
- You can use homemade bread or store brought. You can add beet root to the mixture to make it colourful.