Pancakes are favorite of most of the kids. .By adding fruits or vegetables, we can make it healthy and interesting even for adults. We are going to try oat pancakes using ripe and raw bananas.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Kitchen instrument: Blender
Difficulty level: 2/10
- 1 cup multi grain flour or flour of your choice. I used oat flour.
- 1 cup fruit slices (I choose strawberries and bananas)
- 2 raw bananas or potatoes
- 1/4 cup cheese shreds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp chillies
- 2 tsp cilantro
- salt per taste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Chocolate syrup, maple syrup or honey
1. Grind 1 cup oat to make powder.
2. Now add 2 cup milk to make batter.
3. Let it stand for 30-40 minutes.
4. Add salt per taste and mix well.
5. Add milk if necessary to make loose batter.
6. Add baking soda and baking powder and mix well.
7. Now make desired pieces of fruits of your choice.
8. Dip in batter and fry it on griddle until both sides are golden.
9. Drizzle it with chocolate or maple syrup and serve.
10. Now boil raw bananas and make paste out of it.
11. Add green chilies, cilantro, salt and sugar.
12. Mix well and make desired shapes.
13. Dip into pancakes batter and golden fry it on griddle.
14. Drizzle with ketchup and serve it hot.
- Oat has tendency to soak liquid so let it stand enough to allow it to soak and add necessary liquid.