Have you tried cheese and noodles together? I have tried it with my kids and they love it. Why not? To make it more interesting, serve it with side of fresh oranges. Just look of it will make kids hungry.
- 100 gm wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup long thin cut green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 tsp green chilli finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp red chilli sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 cheese slices of your choice
- salt to taste
- 1 cup peeled orange
- Bring water to boil in a pan and add spaghetti.
- Add a pinch of salt and 1/4 tsp oil and let it boil until tender.
- Do not overcook spaghetti.
- Drain cooked noodles and pour some cold water on the top to make sure they do not stick to each other.
- Pour oil in a pan.
- Add all vegetables and stir fry them for 3 minutes.
- Add salt, soy sauce and chilli sauce and stir it well
- Add cooked noodles and keep stirring.
- Turn off the stove and let it cool a little.
- Now lay cheese slice on a plate and fill it with noodles and roll them like a taco.
- Pour some ketchup on the top and serve it with side of oranges.
Tips: Make sure you serve cheese rolls immediately after making since holding it too long can break the cheese slice and make it messy.