Cucumber has hydrating properties and valuable nutrients. They are naturally low in calories, carbs, sodium, fat and cholesterol. They are 95 percent water and hydration is the biggest benefit of Cucumber. Especially during the summer. Another great fruit Pomegranate seeds are an excellent source of dietary fiber and there are lot of other benefits of Pomegranate. So let us put both of it in a glass and make a punch to quench our thirst in the scorching summer day.
Preparation time: 20minutes
Kitchen instrument: Blender
Difficulty level: 1/10
- 3 medium cucumber
- 1 large Lemon
- 1 large pomegranate
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1/2 Sanchal (Kala namak/Black Salt)
1. Peel Cucumber and cut into small pieces
2. Take out the seeds from the Pomegranate.
3. Wash mint leaves and put them in blender along with cucumber and pomegranate seeds.
4. Blend all of it to make juice.
5. Now with a fine strainer, drain the juice so that coarse and unnecessary part of the vegetable and Pomegranate is left behind. You can also use thin cloth to strain the juice.
6. Now in a bigger pot add 2 glass of water and the juice.
7. Add Sanchal and lemon juice and mix well.
8. Now serve it on rocks.
9. Garnish with mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Be careful to remove white portion of pomegranate. if this is crushed in blender along with seeds, it can turn bitter. Also, if the natural sweetness of pomegranate is not enough, you can add some sugar per your taste.