Idea of stuffing Lychee is not new but every time summer desserts are mentioned a version of Stuffed Lychee will pop up. Today I will be sharing various flavors of stuffing.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Kitchen instrument: None
Difficulty level: 1/10
- Lychee 12-14 pieces
- Cream cheese 200gm
- 1/4 cup chopped Jamun for flavour
- 2 tsp drinking chocolate for flavour
- 1/4 cup chopped mangoes for flavour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar or sweetener
1. In a mixing bowl add cream cheese and sugar.
2. Beat it to make it fluffy.
3. Take separate portions of beaten cream cheese into small mixing bowls as per your choice of flavours.
4. I separated in 3 portions.
5. Add finely chopped Jamun to one portion and mix well.
6. Add finely chopped mangoes to another portion and mix well.
7. Add Chocolate powder to the third portion and mix well.
8. Pit Lychee.
9. Slowly insert various flavoured stuffing into the lychee.
10. Refrigerate for 2 -3 hours.
11. Serve chilled.
- You can use the flavours of your choice. Sometimes I fill it with ice-cream and serve instant.