"There is no sight on earth more appealing than the sight of a woman cooking for someone she loves" - Thomas Wolfe
How about saying I love you with a cheese cake? The type of modern cheesecake that has an uncooked, cream-cheese filling on a cookie-crumb base is an American invention that differs greatly from English cheesecakes, which traditionally include dried fruits and spices and are baked in the oven. Down below I am going to share no bake cheesecake recipe to make your valentine’s special.
Preparation time: 40 minutes, Stand time: 10 hours
Serving size: 12 pieces
· Stove top
· High speed Food processer
· High speed beater
· Baking pan with detachable bottom
· 20 crackers of your choice (Marie or Graham crackers)
· 100 gms of butter
· 350 gms of Cream Cheese
· 300 gms of Cream
· 350 gms of strawberries
· 1tsp cinnamon powder
· 1 tsp vanilla
· 6 tsp agar agar strands
· 1 cup sugar
- Grind the crackers in high speed food processer.
- Add butter and cinnamon to the powder and mix them well to make dough.
- Grease the pan and add the cracker mixture to it. Press it hard evenly to the bottom to form hard layer for the crust.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Soak agar agar in 3/4 cup of water for 30 minutes.
- Boil agar agar in a pan until it dissolves and you see gelatin like texture. Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, cream, sugar & vanilla extract. Add 3/4th portion of agar agar liquid and mix them with beater until everything is properly mixed.
- Pour it in the pan over the layer of crust.
- Let it stand I refrigerator for 2- 3 hours.
- Cut strawberries and make juice out of it. Boil it in a pan for 6-7 minutes until thick. Add rest of the agar agar solution and mix well.
- Let it all cool for 15 minutes.
- Now beat it well for one more time and pour it as the top layer over the cheese layer.
- Let it stand for 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Your cheese cake is ready to be served with drizzle of either chocolate or strawberry sauce.
- You also top it with whipped cream.