Remember our Chocolate Pie recipe? May be this season let's try to create the fusion to get closer to the traditions. Add Pumpkin to our dessert and make it festive speciality.
- 3 packets of Oreo cookies or any other cream filled chocolate cookie. Chose from your favourites.
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Instant Jell-O chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- White and dark Chocolate slab
- Heavy whip cream
- 200 gm cream cheese softened
- 1 cup canned or fresh pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups of cool whip
- Crush 2/3 of cookies finely and mix it with butter.
- Press the mixture firmly into bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Mix white and dark chocolate and warm it in microwave until semi liquid.
- Add 1 cup of whipped cream to this and stir it well.
- Pour it over the pie crust and spread evenly.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Now for the second layer, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, and sugar.
- Add 2 cups of cool whip and Whisk it as necessary.
- Pour it over the first layer of chocolate and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- While serving you can top it with Cool Whip.