- 3 packets of Oreo cookies or any other cream filled chocolate cookie. Chose from your favourites.
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Instant Jell-O chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- White and dark Chocolate slab
- Heavy whip cream for topping
- Crush 2/3 of cookies finely and mix it with butter.
- Press the mixture firmly into bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Mix white and dark chocolate and warm it in microwave until semi liquid and pour it over the pie crust and spread evenly.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Now for the second layer, mix the pudding mixture with milk, and whisk it as necessary (you can have single layer pie too).
- Pour it over the first layer of chocolate and spread evenly.
- Again, let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Now crumble rest of the cookies and mix it with whip cream.
- Spread it evenly over the top of pie.