Can dessert be super healthy? Sure it can, when it is a bowl full of fruits, and juice but still the yummiest of all. It satisfy your sweet tooth and doesn’t leave any guilt conscious. It attracts kids and gives one full serving of fruits.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Kitchen instrument: None
Difficulty level: 2/10
- 1 large apple
- 1 large orange
- 2 large kiwis
- 2 pomegranate
- 2 large plums
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 glass of fruit juice of your choice.
- 4 tsp agar agar
1. In a large mixing bowl, peel orange and take out wedges and cut into half.
2. Cut apples into cubes and add to the bowl.
3. Peel kiwis and cut into cubes and add to the bowl.
4. Take out pomegranate seeds and add to the bowl.
5. Cut plums into cubes too.
6. In a large pan heat butter.
7. Add vegetables and sugar.
8. Toss and stir it for 10 minutes until fruits are soft.
9. Now let it cool.
10. In a bowl, soak agar agar strands for 10 minutes.
11. Heat agar agar with water and let it dissolve.
12. Now take fruit juice in a bowl and add agar agar solution.
13. If you have two different types of juice then add half agar agar solution to each.
14. Fill the serving cups with fruit mixture.
15. Now add the juice with agar agar solution in the bowl.
16. Let it stand for 30 minutes chill and serve.
- You can use fruits of your choice. If the agar agar solution solidifies, you can heat and add some water to again make it liquid.