- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of heavy whipped cream
- 1 Pineapple can or 1 fresh pineapple. Keep two slices apart and crush rest of them
- Pineapple flavor
- Mix condensed milk and heavy whipped cream in a mixing bowl.
- Mix it properly.
- Now freeze the mixture for 5-6 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and now churn the mixture until itâ€™s completely liquid.
- Add few drops of pineapple flavour.
- Add crushed pineapple. If you are using can pineapple, make sure you have drained all the liquid before adding.
- Now pour the mixture into freezer safe serving bowl.
- Decorate the top with rest of the pineapple slices either cut into small triangles or square pieces.
- Freeze it overnight.
- When ready, scoop it out and serve.